Monday 18 February 2013

First Fast Day

I changed my mind and decided Monday was a better day to start the Fast Diet.

I started the day with a cup of tea - a lemon tea, which was very nice and refreshing.  My breakfast was porridge and blueberries and I took them to work to have after my first 2 lessons of teaching.  I made sure I had more herb tea when I first got to work and had a bottle of water with me during the lesson.  I managed to get to 12.30 before I got really hungry and felt I needed the porridge.

More herb tea and then a spell of invigilation from 3.30 to 5.30.  Amazingly, I wasn't feeling too hungry at all.  My evening meal was a chicken stir fry, which basically was a small portion of chicken with carrots, cabbage, mange tout and mushrooms.  And according to a calorie tracker, I have had just under 500 calories today.

Tonight is my tap dancing and I think I may feel a bit peckish after that, but by the time I get home it's about 9.45pm so almost bed time!

And tomorrow is a normal food day.

1 comment:

Minko said...

It's wonderful to see two people in love with each other.

Keep writing.