Wednesday 25 July 2007

Hanging ATCs

I finished Harry Potter on Monday evening! What a fabulous book. It tied up some loose ends and had some nice twists to it.

Anyway, back to some stamping! I decided to have a go at Adrienne's Hanging ATC swap. It is ages since I had used the alcohol inks that I have here so thought I would start with those as a background.


I used the brown collection of Caramel, Ginger and Latte with just a little of the gold added. I tried to keep a lot of the white background showing as I wanted to overstamp with a brown image.I am not very good at getting a good image with photo stamps but decided to give it a try and I used three of the images from the Brick Artishapes sheet of Chapel Road Artstamps. The ink was sepia and I finally got three fairly good images that I could use.

I then added some brown raffia which I attached using eyelets and my new Crop-A-Dile, and then a fringe and something to hang them by.


Now to get back to the Anything but Rubber swap.

1 comment:

Autumn Labbe-Renault said...

Hi Bren,

Welcome back to blogging, now that you're unlocked! I love the hanging ATCs. I've ogled those Chapel Road stamps before and may yet have to get them.

Cheers,
Autumn